Sunday, July 17

Some Photo's from Baltimore

So I never got around to putting in some photo's of my cool trip to Baltimore. So here they are.
I went with standing room tickets but ended up getting a single on the club level. It was VERY sweet. I was looking right down the first base line. Great seats. The waitress service wasn't half bad either.



SOX TAKE A LITTLE BP.
I was really hoping to get close and get some autographs or something. Fenway south was in full effect and that proved a little hard. So I just watched.



MORE BP
It really was a beautiful day. Pretty damn hot though. Camden is a great stadium.



WAKE PITCHES
Wake had an ok day. Gave up 4 runs but had no support from the offense.



PAPPI BATS AND MANNY WARMS UP
I sure wish we had some more offense in this game.

I am going back to Camden for two games in September. Hopefully we'll win

No comments: